Shalgade Research Consultancy is a professional consultancy firm registered both in Kenya and Somalia to offer Research, assessment, Audit,and Advisory Services to a range of clients with different needs. The consultancy firm was formed by a group of consultants who were initially associates for different organizations and who have vast experience in conducting developmental, humanitarian, social and ducational research with emancipatory impact in emergency and post-emergency recovery situations in the region.
Our services are tailor-made for organizations with voluminous and varied requirements. We strive to offer real time and reliable feedback by employing the most current technology in the field of research, data collection, data analysis and presentation. We are continuously working to improve the quality of services we offer in order to ensure that we are at par with the dynamic needs of our clients.
The diverse team of well qualified full-time consultants at our disposal with extensive hands-on experience in the field of research, in close working collaboration with a broad network of experienced professional associate consultants, makes us a premier firm in our field of endeavor. Our main offices are in Nairobi Kenya, with branch offices proposed in Mogadishu, Garowe, Kismayo and Hargeisa.
To be a premier consultancy firm offering efficient, cost effective and accurate research and
advisory services in a diversified portfolio platform by employing innovative technology.
To find accurate answers to the changing needs of our clients, to fill gaps in knowledge and assist
clients make informed decisions by conducting high quality research. We accomplish this by
continually improving our approach, resources, skills and systems as well as sustaining teamwork
with credible associate consultants.
Goals and Strategic Objectives
- To offer real time solutions to the managerial dilemma of our clients by remaining pertinent to their dynamic needs
- Inform actions with emancipatory impact in emergency and post-emergency recovery situations in the region by studying emerging issues.
- To establish a working collaboration with a broad network of development partners thus become key partners in the realization of the Millennium global goals and institutional vision.
- Focus on tool-based, skill-oriented interventions through experiential learning and customized problem solving approaches by partnering with the client.
- To offer tailor-made, innovative and emergent training and capacity building to enhance progressive professional development.